Managing Director and Shareholder
- Horticulture Crop Agronomist and Marketing Advisor for 35 years;
- Inaugural President of the International Blackcurrant Association 2008-12;
- Co-founder of the Vitality® New Zealand health and wellness brand;
- Current board member of Blackcurrant New Zealand Inc-2017;
- Past NZ Chairman of Camp Quality NZ- Children living with cancer;
- Director on various company boards
- Important to Jim: Married to Lynda, three adult children and six grandchildren;
- Interests outside of family: Rugby, Fly Fishing and Walking.
Director and Shareholder
- Second generation blackcurrant grower for the past 47 years
- Pioneer in the blackcurrant extract business specialising in Nutraceutical and Functional foods.
- Director of Horticulture New Zealand 2005-2010
- Life Member of Horticulture New Zealand
- Co-founder of the Vitality® health and wellness brand
- Past Chairman and board member of Blackcurrant NZ Inc-2004- 2014
- Ministerial appointee on the Small Business Advisory group to Government 2008/9
- Member Horticultural Export Authority 1992-2003
- Executive member Horticulture Canterbury
- Chairman of the Hurunui Waiau Water Zone Inaugural committee 2010-2015
- Married to Nola with two adult children, Sonya and Mark.
International Marketing Director (Asia) and Shareholder
- Crop Agronomist and senior Procurement professional 28 years;
- Managed many end to end supply chains from farm to factory for a major Consumer healthcare company;
- Supported many major global brands in line extensions and new product launches;
- Director and Board member of an major Aquaculture business in S E Asia;
- In previous role responsible for over $600m of raw material spend globally;
- Previously responsible for the supply of materials and services to 29 factories across Africa, Middle East, Japan, China SE Asia and Australasia;
- Previously Governor of a 1000 pupil boarding school in the UK;
- Represented major Pharmaceutical company on many government and trade committees;
- Married to Jane, three adult children and five grandchildren;
- Interests outside of family, Rugby, Trekking, travelling and horticulture.
Finance Manager and Shareholder
- Chartered Accountant and Business advisor;
- Director – Prosser Quirke Ltd;
- Involved in advising a wide range of both Rural and commercial clients from small holdings to multi -dimensional entities;
- Strong involvement in the “Not for Profit” sector with a broad range of board positions.
Anna Paula Rodrigues
Social Media and Research Manager
- Ph.D in Forestry – University of Canterbury (2015);
- University of Cambridge International Diploma in Business Management (2006);
- Environmental Educator, Animal Lover and Activist.