Managing Director and Shareholder
- Horticulture Crop Agronomist and Marketing Advisor for 35 years;
- Inaugural President of the International Blackcurrant Association 2008-12;
- Co-founder of the Vitality® New Zealand health and wellness brand;
- Current board member of Blackcurrant New Zealand Inc-2017;
- Past NZ Chairman of Camp Quality NZ- Children living with cancer;
- Director on various company boards
- Important to Jim: Married to Lynda, three adult children and six grandchildren;
- Interests outside of family: Rugby, Fly Fishing and Walking.
Director and Shareholder
- Second generation blackcurrant grower for the past 47 years
- Pioneer in the blackcurrant extract business specialising in Nutraceutical and Functional foods.
- Director of Horticulture New Zealand 2005-2010
- Life Member of Horticulture New Zealand
- Co-founder of the Vitality® health and wellness brand
- Past Chairman and board member of Blackcurrant NZ Inc-2004- 2014
- Ministerial appointee on the Small Business Advisory group to Government 2008/9
- Member Horticultural Export Authority 1992-2003
- Executive member Horticulture Canterbury
- Chairman of the Hurunui Waiau Water Zone Inaugural committee 2010-2015
- Married to Nola with two adult children, Sonya and Mark.
- Managing Director of family business;
- Tasman Fruitpackers Ltd since 1999;
- Fourth generation pipfruit grower 105 years;
- Second generation blackcurrant grower of 41 years;
- Past board member of Blackcurrant New Zealand from 2013 to 2016;
- Current board member of Tasman Community Association since 1999;
- Married to Kylie with three school-age children;
- Enjoys mountain biking, fishing and water skiing.
International Marketing Director (Asia) and Shareholder
- Crop Agronomist and senior Procurement professional 28 years;
- Managed many end to end supply chains from farm to factory for a major Consumer healthcare company;
- Supported many major global brands in line extensions and new product launches;
- Director and Board member of an major Aquaculture business in S E Asia;
- In previous role responsible for over $600m of raw material spend globally;
- Previously responsible for the supply of materials and services to 29 factories across Africa, Middle East, Japan, China SE Asia and Australasia;
- Previously Governor of a 1000 pupil boarding school in the UK;
- Represented major Pharmaceutical company on many government and trade committees;
- Married to Jane, three adult children and five grandchildren;
- Interests outside of family, Rugby, Trekking, travelling and horticulture.
Finance Manager and Shareholder
- Chartered Accountant and Business advisor;
- Director -Prosser Quirke Ltd;
- Involved in advising a wide range of both Rural and commercial clients from small holdings to multi -dimensional entities;
- Strong involvement in the “Not for Profit” sector with a broad range of board positions.
Anna Paula Rodrigues
Social Media and Research Manager
- Ph.D in Forestry – University of Canterbury (2015);
- University of Cambridge International Diploma in Business Management (2006);
- Environmental Educator, Animal Lover and Activist.
Associate Professor Dr Jian Guan-MD. PhD.
My research highlights are the discovery of the neuroprotective effects and mechanism of IGF-1 and its metabolites, including cGP and the natural component of cGP in New Zealand Blackcurrants.
Affiliated with the Department of Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences at the Auckland University my research group has contributed to the research development and health and wellness programmes of Vitality® New Zealand.